Cathedral Counseling Center believes in the positive impact professional, affordable mental health care can make on people's lives and on our social fabric. As an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency, we serve those who otherwise could not afford professional psychotherapy and psychiatry: the under-served, the unemployed, the uninsured and under-insured. We rely on the support and generosity of our donors to help cover the actual cost of providing services.
There are several ways you can support Cathedral Counseling Center and our mission to help people make sense of their lives during difficult times by providing professional, affordable mental health services:
- Make a direct cash contribution by writing a check or using your credit card
- Attend our events, and bring friends and family
- Give in honor or in memory of a special person
- Include the agency in your estate planning, leaving a legacy to Cathedral
- Make the agency the beneficiary of insurance policies
- Host a private fund-raising event on the agency's behalf
- Talk to your employer to see if they will match your contribution
- Make introductions to other individual, corporate or foundation donors
- Volunteer on a committee, or bring your talent or expertise to a specific project
For additional information about supporting Cathedral Counseling Center, please contact Kristin Schmidt, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 312-252-9500 x115.