When a potential client calls Cathedral Counseling Center at (312) 2529500 to inquire about our services, a receptionist will connect the individual to an intake Counselor. The caller may need to leave a voice-mail message, in which case the intake Counselor will return the call to discuss the individual's concerns.
After a brief phone interview, the intake Counselor will determine if our services are appropriate. The Counselor matches each client with the first available therapist who can meet his or her psychological needs. While most of our clients meet one-on-one with a therapist, we also offer couple and group counseling.
If our services are not appropriate, the intake Counselor will refer the caller to other area agencies that can provide assistance.
The defining features of Cathedral Counseling Center's clinical services are:
- A sliding-fee scale to match each client's ability to pay
- Therapists with extensive clinical experience and a commitment to continuing education
- Coordinated psychotherapy and psychiatric care to ensure well-managed prescription treatment
- The opportunity for long-term care if appropriate for a client's needs
- Care offered without regard to religious affiliation, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or sexual orientation
Our clinical services include:
- Getting Started the Intake Process
- Individual, couple, and group psychotherapy
- Psychiatric services
- Vocational assessment and counseling
- Premarital counseling
For more detailed clinical services information, check out the following:
Read brochure Therapy Services Overview (196KB PDF).